.war files

JerodLass
Despite my declaration that one of my projects is of type 'war', it is still creates a jar of it and no war.  Any chance the updated gradle version is different somehow? Before, I only had to specify the project.type property and it built a war.  Otherwise, how can I accomplish this?

Re: .war files

Hi Jerod,

On Jun 10, 2008, at 11:31 PM, JerodLass wrote:

> Despite my declaration that one of my projects is of type 'war', it
> is still
> creates a jar of it and no war.  Any chance the updated gradle
> version is
> different somehow? Before, I only had to specify the project.type
> property
> and it built a war.  Otherwise, how can I accomplish this?

Sorry, another change.

Instead of usePlugin('java'), write usePlugin('war') which extends Java.

Re: .war files

JerodLass
That's better... now I'm getting an error when I try to copy all of my project archives into a folder because the default is a jar but it's not actually making a jar.  If I could have it make both, that would be preferable, but any way to change the archiveName it looks for will work.

hdockter wrote

On Jun 11, 2008, at 4:16 PM, JerodLass wrote:

> That's better... now I'm getting an error when I try to copy all of my
> project archives into a folder because the default is a jar but
> it's not
> actually making a jar.  If I could have it make both, that would be
> preferable, but any way to change the archiveName it looks for will
> work.

The war plugin disabled the jar generation. If you want to enable it:

myProjectName_jar.enabled = true

- Hans